Sunday, September 4, 2011

Now what?

Everyone always says things happen for a reason. Each moment creates you into the person you are becoming. It's crazy to think a little over a week ago I quit my job. After many weeks and even months of dealing with more stress then I needed. It felt right to just walk away. It hurt me to walk away from the kids. They are my life. I still think of them many times a day. I wouldn't be who I am becoming if it wasn't for them. However I realized I am not doing them any good if I am not happy. I can only fake it for so long. Plus when someone tries to pit people across each other and has to be in the middle of everything. It just doesn't work for me. Its to much drama and no trust. Besides why is it when something crazy is happening. So one knows how to make you feel like you are nothing but a failure? I know I am not and that i will too find my place in this world. One day at a time. Besides I left my old job because of not being supported the way i felt i needed. Plus with negativity and gossiping. Its time to not look back but keep going forward. Something Great will come out of this. I am sure of it. God's timing is always perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment