Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 1

So I went to my first support group meeting. I loved it! It was people who were dealing with the same things i was. The leader asked us what were three things we wanted to work on.

So here are mine.....

1. Forgiveness of others who do not meet my exceptions
2. Realize I can only change me and not others.
3. Stay focused on the future and not the past and its feelings towards the past.

Also she asked us to think about the things that we like to do the most.

So here are mine.....

1. drawing and painting
2. scrapbooking
3. spending time with my friends and family
4. reading
5. playing with my animals
6. play and teach kids
7. writing
8. talking and socializing with others
9. photography
10. feeling helpful

So as the week goes until we meet again these are my focuses. I have been writing and journaling. I will continue to do this as i work towards a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment